Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hiding under the sheets




Sorry guys, I guess I just needed to slow down for a bit and re coupe.  Sometimes I get myself involved in so many things that I just crash after my body decides it needs a break. So I'm getting back on my feet, ready for the next round and wanted to show you what's been going on.  We are all poured and finished with the foundation but these shots were the day before the final concrete slab was poured.  There is so much prep work that happens before the pour, the waterproof membrane, gridded out the rebar, the rough plumbing installed under the slab.......you get the drill.  Oh..... and aren't these old Sperry Top Slider rain boots amazing!!!! I found them thrifting before I moved up here and feel like I'm going to be living in them come winter time. 

2 comments:

  1. Have you checked out the thrifting around you? I go camping at Neah Bay a lot in the summer and always want to stop in PA because I think it could just be a gold mine with all those old ladies and no hipsters to buy up the good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, you are amazing, look at you pouring your own foundation!

    ReplyDelete