Thursday, June 16, 2011

Shhhhhhhhh..... be quiet



Insulation went in today, and it is dead quiet in the treehouse now.  So fun to see transformation happen right before your eyes.  I love this job!!!! Its already feeling much cozier in here and soon, very soon drywall will begin and then folks its really going to change.



Things I appreciate today:

*Not being responsible for hanging the insulation and getting all scratchy and taking 5 showers a day to get the little fiberglass things off my skin.

*Spotting bald eagles fly over my head while sitting on my dock soaking in the beautiful Northwest.

*Sunshine

1 comment:

  1. This is so exciting! I remember when you first posted the pictures of the layout spray-painted on the ground. I am SO jealous of this project :o)

    And thanks for stopping by my new blog!

    ReplyDelete