Monday, September 19, 2011

Let the light shine in



I forgot to post about my garage doors.....they have been installed for awhile now and I was totally in love with them the minute they were in place.  It's funny to admit that you were in love with aluminum frames and glass, but these beauties make my entire garage sing!!!

                                                                                                                                                                                     

We went round and round about some fiberglass plain Jane simple door or these expensive little suckers. In the end the decision of cheapen out on a huge element (that you are most likely never to replace unless broken) was a no way and a splurging must.  Plus I designed the garage to have no windows around the perimeter to ensure lots of storage.......so it would have been a

   dark cavern = no place for me.

2 comments:

  1. hi there! i haven't been over for visit in awhile...the house looks amazing! hope you're doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete